Saturday 22 January 2022

It's Been So Long Since I Posted

Hello friends, If anyone is still looking at my postings, I would like to thank you for your patience, since it's been almost three years in the making! Part of the reason is that almost one year ago that I made the move back home and spent considerable time settling in again. Another is that I needed time to review my own practice of mindfulness, to read more, to meditate, and to build up my confidence in myself. All of that is apart from the usual tasks of moving home. As you will see from my other post, today (the 22nd of January 2022) is also a day marking the passing of my beloved teacher Thich Nhat Hanh at the age of 95 years. It has been his writings, his example, and his Sangha over the last few years that moved me to finally take the Five Mindfulness Trainings at a formal ceremony in Hong Kong in 2019. Equally, it has been his influence that has sustained me in the years since, and I am sure will continue to do so into the future. I am truly grateful for Thay's teaching and amazing life, and I will treasure it all my days. To all who knew him, I wish you peace and joy in this his continuance day. Blessings, Radiant Sincerity of the Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment