Monday 17 August 2015

I Know - It's Been a While

If you are, or have been, a reader of my blog, you may have been wondering where I disappeared to, or why I stopped posting.
Well, I really have no excuses, so I'll just say sorry and carry on.
My last post was Vesak 2014 in Singapore.
Not long after that I accepted a training position with the British Council in remote Myanmar. I will be posting several photos of interest from there shortly.
After a couple of close shaves with my humanity, I returned to Australia around Christmas 2014 to spend some quality time with my family.
Finally, in late March I accepted another post in Taiwan, which is where I plan to be at least until this time next year.
However, I'm not standing still here, and I have some exciting news to share with you in my next post.
In Metta,
Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment